The wait is finally over! Costco has opened its doors in Coomera, Gold Coast, and it’s already a hit with shoppers. The massive Costco warehouse offers a wide variety of products, from groceries and electronics to home goods and furniture.
One of the most popular features of Costco is its fuel station. The Costco Coomera fuel station is one of the cheapest on the Gold Coast. In fact, many customers have reported saving up to $0.30 per litre on fuel at Costco compared to other service stations in the area. This can add up to a significant savings over time, especially if you drive a lot.
In addition to the low prices, Costco’s fuel station is also known for its high quality. With top-tier Kirkland Brand fuels, a higher-quality blend of fuel, it may offer better engine protection.
Of course, in order to save money on fuel at Costco, you need to be a member. Costco memberships start from $65 per year for the Gold Star Executive Membership. However, if you shop at Costco regularly, the membership fee is easily worth it.
Here are some of the reviews that customers have left about the Costco Coomera fuel station:
- “I’ve been saving so much money on fuel since I started shopping at Costco. It’s the cheapest place to fill up my tank in the area.”
- “I was skeptical at first, but I’m a believer now. Costco’s fuel is definitely the best quality on the Gold Coast.”
- “I’m a member of Costco, but I never thought to use their fuel station before. I’m so glad I did! I saved a ton of money.”
Here are some additional details about the Costco Coomera fuel station:
- The station has only prepay pumps. You are required to prepay for fuel. If you overpay, Costco will authorise the prepayment and you will only be charged for the amount of fuel you have used.
- The station does not accept cash, only electronic payment methods are accepted.
- Costco members are required to scan their membership card before they can purchase fuel.
- Non-members cannot purchase fuel at Costco.
How to Save Money on Fuel at Costco
There are a few things you can do to save money on fuel at Costco:
- Be a member. As mentioned above, you need to be a member of Costco in order to save money on fuel. However, the membership fee is easily worth it if you shop at Costco regularly.
- Plan your fill-ups. Costco’s fuel prices fluctuate throughout the day, so it’s a good idea to plan your fill-ups accordingly. The best time to fill up is usually in the early morning or late at night, when prices are typically lower. Use the FuelRadar app, to know the best prices, anytime.
The Costco Coomera fuel station is a great option for those looking to save money on fuel. The station offers low prices, high quality, and convenient hours. If you’re a Costco member, be sure to check out the fuel station the next time you’re in the area.
Here are some additional tips for saving money on fuel at Costco:
- Use the Costco app. The Costco app allows you to track other Costco station fuel prices. This can help you find the best time and place to fill up. Use the FuelRadar app to see all stations, and save every time.
- Shop around. Don’t just assume that Costco always has the lowest fuel prices. It’s a good idea to shop around and compare prices before you fill up. By using the FuelRadar app, you can always be certain you are finding the best fuel price anytime.